Tuesday, March 13, 2012


 

Chaos Magazine.


Back in October I assisted on my very first photoshoot with the talented Yvadney Davis (Wardrobe Stylist), Kelly Jill (Photography), and Taylsia Ayla ( Make-up artist and Hair Stylist) for Chaos Magazine. This is it. How beautiful is this editorial??! I am once again so proud that I have had the privilege of working with these extremely talented people in Vancouver. Check out the magazine here for more. If you haven't found me on Facebook I have a new page check it out! This is just a quick post today, I have finals coming up.. eeekkk only one more term till freedom! I am working on a few styling projects of my own which I can't wait to share with you all once they are published. Has anyone become addicted to Pinterest like I have? I would pin all day everyday if I could, just saying..it's awesome, you should join the party, it has led me to some of my new favourite blogs. Happy Tuesday! JC

No comments:

Post a Comment