Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Ven a México







 



Hola amigos. México has been amazing so far. Puerto Vallarta is a dream. or un Sueño as the Spanish say. The saddest thing has happened though, my camera is only half working, I've lost probably 200 photos, I still have plenty, but many of my favourites have been deleted and I am still trying to figure out why because my camera is working perfectly, but when I put them on the computer they are gone. I will probably get it fixed when I get home..fingers crossed.

I have gone parasailing, which was a first for me. I loved it, I was so high in the sky. The resort is beautiful and the food and drinks are amazing. My signature drink here isn't your typical drink, try gin, tonic lime and cucumber and you might just understand. Speaking Spanish has been so good, I just love this language, for those who don't know I can speak Spanish. I can't wait to show all the jewellery I've bought.

Stay tuned. xo

photos by J

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you're having an amazing time, Jess! I hope you recover your photos!

    ReplyDelete