Wednesday, June 29, 2011

walk the line


There is something about these sunglasses that I just love to love..I switch from these to my favourite aviators but if I know one thing it's that everyone seems have a pair of these signature "johny cash" sunglasses as I like to call them and everyone I see is always is rockin' them.  A Trend favourite for me that wont go out of style any time soon.

I spent the entire day today vintage shopping. Each shop was like a funhouse..I could spend hours upon hours just trying on the most ridiculous outfits (and buying some of course) and never get bored. I find myself feeling so settled here in Vancouver already. This city is so trendy...it's like a sidewalk fashion show on every street. One week until classes start, I can't wait for this new reality to begin! JC

xo

photos by j


3 comments:

  1. Love the shades - Vancouver's such an amazing place!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Courtney! Happy Canada Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely sunnies!

    Kristina
    http://spottedappeal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete