Sunday, November 6, 2011

Take me back




Take me back.

I have been travelling to a lot of places in the past few years. From Peru to Spain to the United States to Italy, France, Mexico, Ecuador and a few others. Then I picked up my life and moved to Vancouver. I remember my first big trip away from home, I was in South America for 3 months backpacking. I used to dream of just going home. I used to think if I could just go back for one day I swear I'd be able to keep doing this. If I could just see who I needed to see for just a day and then fly back I know I would be so much better. Now I dream of the places I have been to. I dream of going back, I want to go back to where I've once been because everything I have ever thought, everything I have done, has brought me to this moment I am in now. Walk the steps you once walked, just to remember what it felt like in the moments that brought you to where you are now so that you can live in the real life moments clearly in the present.

It's kinda like fashion.. Designers must be both conscious and unconscious at the same time. Clear thinking at the wrong moment can stifle inspiration and talent. -Karl Lagerfeld         JC


Jacket : ZARA
Pants: ZARA
Sweater: ZARA
Shirt: Oak and Fort
Watch: Fossil
photos by J

No comments:

Post a Comment