Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thankful For.






Thankful For.


Now even though I am Canadian some of my best friends celebrate American Thanksgiving. Considering that time is upon us now I thought a feature would be appropriate. What are 5 things you are thankful for? It is kind of an interesting concept to think about. It doesn't even have to be "deep" it can be like no line in starbucks at 850Am before your 9Am start time or someone who hands you their bus transfer as you're standing in line to pay for the train and you catch the earlier train because of it..just the best! It is definitely difficult for me to categorize all of what I am thankful for because there is so much. First and foremost I am thankful for: 1. Family+Friends+My Puppy(Mia), without all of you I wouldn't be who I am. 2. All of you readers out there, taking the time to read what I write, without you I would be writing to cyber space and that's not fun. 3.Yoga at Yyoga-without it I wouldn't have had my many inspiring and life awakening moments in that studio. 4. Coffee -Coffee..you are just awesome, don't ever change without you I wouldn't be able to wake up. 5. Living in Vancouver..Vancouver you too are just awesome..don't ever change, without you I wouldn't be able to wake up to beauty everyday, rain or shine I can't deny this city has it all.
So ask yourself, "what is it that you are thankful for?" JC




No comments:

Post a Comment