Friday, August 12, 2011

Shoot for the Moon











So since I moved to Vancouver I'll admit I have done quite a bit of shopping. One day I spotted this jewelry line by Andrea Waines on Granville Island. Waines is a local Vancouver artist, who designs bracelets, necklaces, and earrings.. I knew instantly I had to have something from her collection. After taking what seemed like an hour to decide, I chose this bracelet that says; "shoot for the moon, even if you miss it, you will land among, the stars"
 Andrea Waines , specializes in unique hand stamped silver jewellery. I love wearing pieces that are original, and I've never seen something quite like her work. The jewellery reminds of a secret, what I mean by that is, the words are sooo tiny only you know what it says unless someone asks to see it. The messages are so inspiring, so it's like a reminder for yourself..a secret reminder of what you believe or an inspiration to get back up if you've fallen down. They're words for you to live by if you choose to, or maybe you already do. For me, the one I bought, I wear it on my wrist as a reminder to "never give up on what you want in this life"--words that my Dad taught me. That even if things don't turn out exactly how you thought they would, they have the possibility to end up better then you could of ever imagined. JC

No comments:

Post a Comment