Friday, October 28, 2011

The Eve of the Weekend








The Eve of the Weekend


It has been an absolutely crazy week for me Marc by Marc Jacobs Nail Bar event at Holt Renfrew, Photo shoot with Yvadney, Fashion show for Jacqueline Conoir, Fashion show for Vancouver New York 212 and now it is the weekend! It is the time of year to dress up and pretend. Halloween weekend is upon us and the pressure is on for your creativity.


I happen to be the least original person when it comes to Halloween..pretty sure I was Princess Jasmine like 5 years in a row when I was a kid. Tomorrow it is dress up time for me, celebrating my first Halloween in Vancouver and doing it right if I do say so myself..I will be on a boat party..let's just hope I don't freeze.


I never have had it in me to be something scary for Halloween, I always want to be something girlie, perhaps that's the fashion side of me..What are you being for Halloween.. Scary or Pretty? JC

Check out this fabulous blog for more pictures from the 212 event Frock of Ages 



2 comments:

  1. I love your dress! Where did you get those shoes in the first pictures (the white heels)? They are too quaint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I got them from Aldo last spring..still one of the best pair of shoes in my closet.

    RC

    ReplyDelete