Saturday, February 4, 2012

Little Black Boots







 Little Black Boots


They say every girl needs that perfect Little Black Dress, and trust me I do have my far share and favourites too. Mind you, what they don't say is Little Black Boots. I have found that these baby's from the fabulous Michael Kors winter 2011 collection have come in handy this past season. They "were made for walking' and that's just what I'll do." Okay now that I have hit an official new level of cliché (for those of you who don't get my humour it's a song, its ok..you'll get it in time) You know when you hear a song that you haven't heard in forever? Or one that you have been waiting to hear on a playlist on 8tracks but you can't hit skip anymore times so you have to wait for it? Well today I went for a walk and I put my music on and just tuned out the world for like 3 hours. Sometimes It's nice to hear something other then the busy sounds of the city and take a look around and see beauty without the reminders of sounds from your reality. Forget your worries for a moment and enjoy this life, its the only one ya' got. JC


Jacket: ColorBlind 
Pants: Joe Fresh
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Scarf: Burberry


photos by J




2 comments: