Friday, February 3, 2012

Urban Belts






Urban Belts


As I was walking down Granville Street the other day I was "window shopping" which we all know turns into actual shopping..well for me it does anyway. Let me tell you.. Urban Outfitters, they have awesome sale stuff right now, including this new belt of mine. I got it for $9! It was $60. I'm no saint for bargains but that't not bad if I do say so myself. One week to photoshoot number 1. Getting so excited. Pulling clothes and sourcing on my own for the first time has been too much fun. On top of getting shoot ideas,  I have been busy applying for internships looking for places in London. Anyone know the best areas to live in? More suggestions the better. Yes kids I am moving to London. Not till August mind you. Long ways from now, but never too early to plan ahead right?! Ps.. One week till Fashion week in NYC, are you as excited as I am? JC


No comments:

Post a Comment