Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Think Pink







Think Pink

Since the 60s are in the air this Spring I couldn't help but invest in polkadots and something extremely over-the-top bright. Doing the photo shoot on Monday was so much fun. What was meant to be 3 looks, became 8 looks..times that by two because I was styling two models, so 16 all together. What luck though, it is not very often that you end up having sun and no rain in the middle of February in Vancouver. Shooting from 10am-630pm at night the day long event was really very exciting, I can't wait to show all of you. Another reason this post was inspired by pink, was because yesterday was Valentines Day, I wish I had my camera on me at work, so many people all fancy in pinks and reds, black dresses with red accessories were everywhere. I was standing in line at the grocery store and literally 5 men where in front of me all with flowers and chocolates. It was so darn cute. I hope everyone was spoiled and got lots of chocolate and flowers. Happy Wednesday. JC



No comments:

Post a Comment